MEMBER BENEFIT AGREEMENT
Last updated: [April 2019 ]
Welcome to FATMAP.
Our aim is to make the Terms and Conditions laid out in this document clear and easy to understand. If you have any questions about these terms, you can contact us any time at email@example.com.
1. According to this agreement, you will offer a benefit on your products and/or services to FATMAP Explore members. We call these Member Benefits “Privileges”.
2. By accepting this agreement, you agree to offer a benefit to FATMAP Explore members. This could take the form of:
Example: Get a better package at the next customer service/ Kundendienst.
Example: Get four days for the price of three.
Example: Explore Members get Speedy Boarding for free.
Example: 20% off the regular price.
We can negotiate other types of benefits on request.
3. You will provide us with a benefit code, voucher code or other means for FATMAP Explore Members to access the benefits that you are offering. You also allow us to actively communicate those benefits to our members, including posting it with your logo on our webpage or inside our digital products. You will provide us with your logo for use on a white and black background.
4. To highlight the benefits offered to FATMAP Explore Members we will provide you with promotional material that you may display in your digital and/or physical stores.
5. We are not able to assume responsibility for any arrangements, contracts, purchases, or disputes between FATMAP Explore Members and yourself. You agree to be responsible for handling all questions and disputes from FATMAP Explore members in relation to the benefits you offer and the products or services you provide.
6. You agree to notify us 30 days in advance before making any changes to the benefit that you offer to FATMAP Explore Members.
7. This agreement may be terminated by either of us with 30 days prior written notice. In the case that this Agreement is terminated, we will both cease to use the other party's logo and marketing materials.
8. By accepting this agreement, you confirm that you will perform the obligations put forth in this agreement in compliance with all applicable laws, rules, orders, or regulations of all appropriate jurisdictions.